Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a deposit?
No Catch, No Pay?
Are Kids Free?
Please note: This deal is limited to two children. Any additional child under the age of five will be an additional $25.
How do I get my fishing license?
- Visit the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department website at tpwd.texas.gov.
- Click on the “Licenses” tab and select “Buy a License.”
- Select “Fishing License” from the list of available licenses.
- Choose the type of license you want to purchase, such as freshwater, saltwater, or all-water.
- Enter your contact information as prompted.
- Select the duration of the license you want, then complete the payment process.
- Print your license or save a digital copy to your smartphone or other device.
Alternatively, you can purchase a fishing license in person at a TPWD Law Enforcement office, at a licensed retailer such as a sporting goods store, or by phone by calling 1-800-895-4248.